Kubica LaForest Consulting provides a number of high value products to help you assess and build your business.
Book: Organizational Gravity: A Guide to Strategically Growing your Company's Brand, Culture, and Talent.
Authors of Organizational Gravity: A Guide to Strategically Growing your Company's Brand, Culture and Talent. Available now at Amazon.com!
Organizational Gravity explores the fundamental elements of business success outside the traditional focus on product or service, sufficient capital, exemplary sales, and technology to grow your business. While those are critical elements to building a business, this book provides an unconventional, yet pragmatic, approach to creating a competitive advantage to keep your business on a growth trajectory.
Working with various organizations, authors Tony Kubica and Sara LaForest found that the alignment of strategy, brand, culture, and talent is often missing, as businesses work to grow beyond their successes through the inevitable inflection points. In their years of work and achievement in helping leaders grow their businesses, the authors have created a compelling model for sustainable growth — Organizational Gravity.
With the proper awareness and action, any business leader can:
- Establish a solid, executable strategy.
- Build a brand that communicates your promise to the buyer.
- Foster a culture that is designed to deliver on that promise.
- Secure the crucial talent that can best execute the previous elements. Whether you are a small company owner or an executive in a larger organization, this synergistic approach to balanced growth can make all the difference in your business.
Buy Your Copy at Amazon.com!
Customer and Employee Opinion Surveys
Customer Opinion Survey
Our Customer Satisfaction/Perception Survey is designed to provide accurate information on how customers perceive your company and its products and services, with the specific objective of determining if improvements are needed and, if so, where these efforts should be focused.
Our customer satisfaction/perception survey offers three options:
- Electronic survey (web based).
- Customer interviews - confidential one-on-one interviews with a random sample of your customers.
- Electronic survey plus confidential, one-on-one interviews with a random sample of your customers.
Employee Opinion Survey
An understanding of your culture is predicated on an awareness of your employees' level of satisfaction, including their perception of the work environment and leadership. We provide a core set of questions that explore employee satisfaction, including:
- How they interpret the company's mission (purpose), vision, and values.
- How they see the company's priorities (or strategic goals).
- What they think is going well.
- What they think could be improved.
We also work with you to develop questions specifically relevant to your business about performance accountability, teamwork, trust in leadership, internal relationships, compensation and benefits, motivation, and other factors that directly relate to your employees and their satisfaction and engagement with the company.
Employee survey's can be conducted using one of these three options:
- Electronic survey (web based) for all employees.
- Employee interviews - confidential one-on-one interviews with a random sample of your employees across the organization.
- Electronic survey plus confidential, one-on-one interviews with a random sample of your employees across the organization.
Book: The Female Leader
Read Sara's Chapter (21) on Self Empowerment for the Female Leader.
Leadership Assessment And Development - Business Personality And Performance Prediction Assessment
Hogan LEAD Assessment — Online, comprehensive business personality and performance prediction assessment. Hogan's international research team sets industry standards for international selection and development testing and has positioned Hogan as a global leader in assessments.
HoganLead gives leaders (and emerging leaders) a clear understanding of their business performance capabilities, challenges, and core drivers and provides them with the strategic self-awareness that makes good leaders great.Visit www.hoganassessments.com for more information.
Management Self-Assessment Tool: ORGANIZATIONAL GRAVITY INVENTORY – FREE!
A self-assessment inventory for business owners and leaders to show you how you are balancing the four components of organizational gravity to support your growth: strategy, brand, culture, and talent.